How to Order from our Website
At Power of the Winds, LLC, we sell our sheet music to schools, music stores, churches, and other non-profit organizations.
To purchase music you can order online; however, we use the mail to send our arrangements in paper format to band directors and music stores.
To order, follow this process:
- Browse through the arrangements, method books, or other offerings that are listed and described under the Band Director Resources menu or the Arrangements menu.
- Add to your cart any items you wish to order/purchase.
- When you are ready to order click the View Cart button in the Shopping Cart block that appears on each page.
- Review the selections in your cart. At this point you can revise quantities or remove any items in your cart before you place your order.
- Click the Checkout button to place your order.
- On the Checkout window, key in your contact information (name, email, address, etc.). In addition, key in any other requests/messages you would like to include with your order.
- Click the Submit Order button, which will automatically send an email containing your order to Power of the Winds, LLC.
- Within a day or two, you will receive a confirmation email including your final price, and your order will be shipped. At that point, you can remit payment via check, PayPal, or EFT.
- You can always contact Bill Simon with questions - or regarding to set up an account and arrange a payment plan.